Writing – Samples of recent work
- Building a Trail Town From Scratch – How to initiate grassroots development of a trail network in your hometown -Oct, 2013 – Trail Runner Magazine
- Cayuga is “Gorges”
- Stairways to Heaven – Aug, 2014 – Trail Runner Magazine
- 1st Aid- The importance of that little tent in the woods – Ultra Running Magazine
- Do You Even Crew, Bro? –Emerging Trail – Feb, 2016
- Don’t Hedge Your Bets – A Young upstart takes on the Ultra Running Establishment – Ultra Running Magazine – Oct, 2015
- They Watched The Trees Grow – A profile of three original ultra runners from Rochester, NY – Ultra Running Magazine – Dec, 2016
- “I Don’t Even Drive That Far” Trail Running on the Finger Lakes Trail – Trail runners take on the FLT. April 2018
Speaking – I love public speaking. Specifically when it comes to the topic of motivation. I have delivered in small groups, panel discussions, and large room presentations.
- Your season doesn’t end today – Presented to the West Seneca West Senior High School track team.
“As an alumni of our West Seneca West Track and Field family, Eric willingly volunteered his time and that of his family’s to return to our high school to speak at our West Seneca West Indoor Track and Field Season Celebration. He presented an award to a student athlete who had surpassed Eric’s school record in the Boys Triple Jump and passed on his gratitude for our program as well as his wisdom gained from his years in our program and beyond. Eric is a role model for the type of student athletes that our West Seneca West Track and Field program and school community strives to produce every season. Eric has earned our gratitude for his gesture and our pride for the type of man he has become.”
Emilio Mancino – Head Track&Field Coach – West Seneca West
Social Media – I have helped build the successful management of the #TrailsRoc social media channels. #TrailsRoc is Rochester NY’s premier trail running company. Founded and operated entirely online the growth of the organization can be attributed directly to our use of social media.
Blog – I maintain my personal blog at Emerging Trail in addition to the posts here on this site. Emerging Trail gives a small look at who I am outside of the professional world. I am willing to guest blog on your site for any of the topics listed at Emerging Tail.
LinkedIn – Connect with me here on LinkedIn